Saturday, April 28, 2012

Urban Hymms

I switched roles with a predominant deity There are always stories being told to kids, mostly to get them to go to sleep or just to sit still Our greatest stories are great, they are mythic adventures with legendary characters Most being based on facts Have you wondered what our story will be when we're decades in being dead Will you and I have mattered, Or are we just another failed love story to be rewritten, intervened then suddenly combining into one

Memory please remember me Your creator and as your client Done forgo me my memory Just leave them be I have my lease learned in full Tattered patches mix matched Superficial but not always as useful If you put limits on what you can do, it'll spread over into the rest of life.. There are no limits. A man must constantly exceed his level

No comments:

Post a Comment