Saturday, April 28, 2012

Canvas

This morning amongst midday dreary, i slumped and slumbered
For the morn twas bright beneath the slight and encumbered
Pain was aching in my knees and a headache i dare drew when i dreamt
a monster i did slew And slay the fowl beast before my bedridden feet, a gash upon his brow marked his forbidden teeth and a forth right was the birth that was never meant for me, a slight dew of honey wheat brought before dawn for them to see;

In a tomb they saw for the risen had just befallen and death loomed near and his voice ranged ever clear it rang loud and spelled trouble for this ordain fellow when he fell before his feet met the ground and so when he could no longer hope to succeed was the expectation briefed before the deceased my fair maiden hair tangled black as night, be are thou no my shining light to guide this guild on its merry journey before the darkness crumbles before the sun's wake i stake my claim on my chains unbind, but i hurry to recline the twirling of my own time for when my sand runs out, my second chamber will be empty, and a dear death me will cease to be;

We seek adventure, like we seek redemption I can't see well when i know the light is blinding i can't be well when the midday sun rises before I and i try to walk with a slight step, one ahead of the other things are never the same but everything can try to be a new beginning just when you begin to hope and think of something as equally tremendous, something comes and takes it away i'm not too sure now what to do, but maybe somewhere along the way it can become better than it was yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment