Saturday, April 28, 2012

NO one listens to what they really want.
These tears that are falling down my cheeks, are the best memories i have of you.I've lied to everyone around me, and i've never lied to you, won't you do the same.
you haven't lost yet man. Not by a long shot.
She's my best friend, and i love her. Life will be better with you by my side, i can't hold your hand and make you walk with me, i can how ever offer my hand and wait for you to take it.

I say forget what everyone says, the best feeling is the feeling of being in love. Nothing turns out how you want it to, why not do something to better you odds.
You might not know me know, but let me get a chance to explain; im not the the best looking guy out there, im not the the wealthiest guy,
life may be fair, it may be worth it it may not be life's little game is all to easy, why have we made it so hard-surfacing problems and drowning ourselves in artificial ingredient stake things for granted and feel bad for doing so in the first place...

No comments:

Post a Comment