Saturday, April 28, 2012

Bloom beneath the fields

The yielding rose retracts its thorns to owe of merit and worth. It's hur reflects the sky apprehensively, with such torrent directions there is no distinct mistake to be easily found. The ever changing and ever adapting forms of lives struggling now to survivie. Changes yield life, yet too many uprubt and sudden changes can dramatically wand the essentials. Thought is formless and unhessitant, always conjuring thought and ideas from their electrical conductors.

Indegenous merely quotes the uncertainty
NUmbers count false variables for infinity
flowers breed each spring with colors around
their roots attached but not forever bound
where we sat, the wooden benches now decayed
where we stood, the bridge stayed unmoved
surely we question those moments
and in thought, that's where we'll always be together forever
So to live life happy and resound, in a lucid dream i wish to keep But destiny has need for us another place

when we do meet again, let gravity lighten
and like magnets, let you find me
I think I'm crazy about you, but you not so much me in return
ANd of all i've seen, love does exist on the silver screen
It moved our tears, you should know best because the gal i love is not you but the girl in your mirror

Entangled in laces and twine, you wished to live; enchantments in time and that you'd willingly give
You watched as the scar become bigger
but you'd figure fixing it would become a breeze
In the end we'll make a home, with our names in stone
I left a flag up in your heart, but you let the winds gone tear it apart

Life can be like a flute that doesn't sing
like a snowflake that winter doesn't bring
Step outside the door and unlock it from the inside
it would be better if you understand, but you'd have to try
you need not think this repeats like history
I'll be the mountains, to protect you from enemies
They all want to try and control you

Kiss me til your drunk sang the show tunes
This has all left my memory ached in Van gogh,
my ear windows are wide open and this winds cold
you asked me if it is and i tell you that its been so
we took our feelings and mush it like play dough
if it ain't been so so, then it might be hugs and kisses
We labeled them at the top and left the stamp.
Our vibes are so loud we rock and amps.

Paint a perfect picture they say and it could be worth a thousand words but snap a picture and all i feel are worth a thousand hurts.
Pin needles broken my nose with piercing pain derailing said feelings to live and let learn but i can't read these books after they've been burnt
What sort of fate is it that we've met again.
To hear your laughter again makes me happy. You look at me again and you give me fullfillment will that be enough to keep moving on with my life. Maybe i'll write down our story and put it away. Then one day we can find an appropriate ending to the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment