Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Lovers at times, strangers in places

Lovers at times, strangers in places

She’d call to say hello, one evening night
At the time, i’d felt like i’d, been in a fight
Though no bone broke in me, the body ached
With no tears that i cried, i heard my heart break

Lovers at time, we used to know
Strangers in places that we used to go
I’d thank you if i didn’t hate you so
Just like rivers, splitting on rocks
Baby it’s time to flow

Never one was i, not to say hello
She was a stranger, talking during my video
I’d share a laugh, maybe one or two
Who knew i’d fall in love you

All night long, even when the sun has gone down
There were those times, like we had it all figured out
Even during rain, we’d sneak a few
Even during pain, i’d still think of you

Lovers at time, we used to know
Walking by ourselves with our shadows
Strangers in places that we used to go
All alone but we don’t let it show

Should have know that the love you had
Was one that you could never leave
I should know this whole time that when you talked about loving
You weren’t talking about me

So if you ever want to leave, you can go
Just be sure that i don’t know

The love I had felt lighter than your touch
But it seems you didn’t care too much

Let us leave this story behind
You go your way and i’ll go mine

No comments:

Post a Comment