Monday, July 14, 2014

The River and The Moutain

Fallen from rain clouds and into the streams, Living with the fishes and swimming into dreams.
How my wishes and my mind, They begin wander through the cracks of time.
Walking along the windy cold, Following the pavement and chasing the open road.
The sun shines through the trees, It dresses the leaves in sunlight.
The Branches, they dance with the wind, For it having been there since it began.
The water and soil, they keep it fed, Although knowing that its mostly dead.

Sometimes the leaves change color, from green to gold, Each generation has its own tales to be told. We fight to survive, our troubles and our trials, We run and run, losing breathe and gaining miles. My dear broken hearted friend, how i love you so, For years, each has been steadily growing old. Bright eyes and a smile full of secrets, you speak your words but your mind will try to keep it.

Each day you learn more about the value of those around you, Eventually one day you'll find out that a family is one you choose.
For sadness and a weary mind, need not be cured with hangovers and wine.
Sadly, only when we're intoxicated do we can to speak the truth, we whine and bitch, about how we're being used.
Red love and blue sadness, colors blind us when our emotions overwhelm us.
Let us dance beneath a moon lite night, To capture our gaze as we burn in the flame. We seek differences yet we settle for the same, How long will we work under titles and not our own name.

For cash does not rule the world around me, It just rules the world of honeybees.
The river runs rapid as the flood rushes in, The people drown one by one, the come jumping in.
Life and love are all lost in an glance, when you leave your fate in the hand of chance.
When you've worked so hard, you don't notice your trembling hands, You've lost sight of life counting the falling grains of sand.
When full moons rise above dense forest trees, and in the darkness you cease to be. The crickets they sing their songs to call, tempting me to beckon them and risk it all. Shall I go running, through the night, Jumping over trees and dashing from sight.

I will follow the fireflies to their graves, If it means in that in the light, I shall be saved. The flames they dance near the fall, Glittering eyes in them i swear i saw. Dragons they rise from the River, And Rams they charge down from the mountain.
The night hides the fighting, my blind sight, hides the sighting.
I can feel the forest as it whispers, I can feel the wind as it sinks and slithers. There is no more road on the path i travel, For now my present is uncertain as my future unravels.

Each step is heavy, as is the mind, Fruitless to forget past, and see futures as it is to measure time.
In all that space, i am infinite, In all that darkness, i might as well be nothing. Mere rustling in the woods, Running from the life i thought i understood. i am losing breathe as i go further south, knowing that i can only run so far in, before im running out.
Now here i am here beside you, sober and out of my mind, I've been taken here with help from all these sign. When you are hurt i shall be there, For when i am in pain, i know you are here.
You are no god, demon nor a sin, I only know that you are my friend.
So i shall be here for you in your time of need, Even with asking i can clearly see. We need yet we don't ask, That gives us a reason to stop looking back.

We construct mirrors and build solid walls, Seemingly just to watch bitches and assholes burn them all.
People are selfish, that doesn't mean you don't let them in, It is hard to know who will hurt you in the end, when at first you are what they're trying to win.
You are more than your body, and your face, you are a miracle, unique at every stage. Love is a miracle that you create, It is meant to be given, never to be a mandate. People who love you will show you what it means to love, selfish assholes will guess all the above.

Life has made me harsh and cynical, it sometimes blinds me to the plain and beautiful. So i strive to becoming a better me, instead of simply letting me be me.
My secrets i will keep, Until i find someone that makes me believe.
When i tell them my mistakes, they will understand, that because of the road i walked this is where i am.
Then they will tell me how lucky they are to know, how the one the loved travel so long on their own lonely road.
Just to meet them in the here and now, A love full of bursting rainbow clouds.

That is a love i need, not one i will seek.
For i will know when its my time, to cut through the wire and write my lines.
Now i know that everything will be fine, If only i laugh more and enjoy my wine.
The world is always in trouble, people will always fight, When greed runs through their mind, and they're as lost as I.
There is no light just because the sun shines, we must learn that it really begins by being lit from the inside.
This light really only keeps being alive, If all humanity unite side by side.
For at night lights are scattered across the world, Burning in the heart of every boy and girl.
For fathers and mothers they too must learn, That soon it will be their children's turn. The River will continue to flow, And in the starlight the mountain continue to glow. Life will find away, So as the river, let it wash your sadness astray.

No comments:

Post a Comment